CURRENT SALES ON DOCLABKR.COM
Kurt Geiger Promotion
T&C: The winner will be notified by July 30th at midnight. Winner will be required to provide the preferred UK shoe size and style. Prize is non-returnable and non-exchangeable after confirmation of details. Only available stock and size in stores is used for redemption. This giveaway is not exchangeable for cash or monetary value, please refer to www.DOCLABKR.com/terms for more details.
T&C: Offer valid on 1 July until 7 July at midnight for the first 1,000 purchases only. Valid with Visa card purchases only. Not valid with other discounts, promotions, or on non-discountable brands. Please check the details at http://www.DOCLABKR.com/faq. Offer includes 10ml Natural Protection Moisturiser SPF 25, 15ml Pure Skin Face Wash + 15ml Radiance Face Mask Set. Free gift will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.
DOCLABKR MID YEAR FRENZY 2015
HOW TO ENTER To enter, entrants need to vote for their favourite beauty category and enter their email address on the contest page between 22/06/15 and 19/07/15.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Entry is only open to legal residents aged 18 years and over in Singapore, Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines and the UAE who satisfy the entrance requirements contained herein.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of DOCLABKR Pte Ltd RGN 201111155N ("Promoter"), subsidiaries and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Manifest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries. Entrants can only submit an entry once and must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
- Promotion commences on 22/06/15 at 12 am SGT. Entries close 12:00 Midnight SGT on 19/07/15. Entries submitted and received by the Promoter after this time will not be accepted.
- The Winner of the Prize will be determined by the Promoter, at DOCLABKR, #02-06, 203B Henderson Road, Singapore 159546 by 22/07/15 based on a random draw. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and the Promoter elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
- Winner will be notified in writing by email provided in the corresponding entry. The Winner’s name will be published on DOCLABKR’s Facebook Page and in any other Promotional Material the Promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their details published in these circumstances. If the Winner does not claim his or her prize within 1 month of email notification, or he or she is not otherwise contactable, the Prize will be selected again, using the same procedure set out in clause 9, on 22/08/15. This procedure will continue, as the context permits and in The Promoter’s absolute discretion, until a claimable Winner can be contacted. Unclaimed prize draws will be conducted and subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
- The prize pool consists of the following:
1st Prize 1x 2D1N staycation at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove with breakfast for 2 & 90mins AWAY Signature Massage for 1 Value: SGD986++
*1 voter will win at random
*Flight Ticket(s) NOT inclusive (for winners outside of Singapore)
*W Hotel Terms and Conditions : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BELOiHDF161811U3cFN7DL6KqP3vsyXZzkhmiXGiCGc/edit
2nd Prize 2 X PEN E-PL7 Customised Cameras Value: SGD958 each
*2 voters will win at random
3rd Prize 3 X Watches from Cocomi Casio, SGD190 Daniel Wellington, SGD239 BERING, SGD379
*3 voters will win at random
4th Prize 2 X Purer Skin Symphony Set Value: SGD168 each
*2 voters will win at random
5th Prize 5 X Harnn Soap Set (Tropical Herbs, Mountain Flora, Oriental Rice) Value: SGD30 each
*5 voters will win at random
Total prize pool is SGD$4000++ of which there will be 13 winning entries. If for any reason the specified prize pack is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of equal value.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, or any part thereof, are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, video and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website situated at www.DOCLABKR.com/pages/gssfrenzy is the entrant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants’ use (or attempted use) of such website.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise); (d) any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability or similar charge incurred by the Winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize/The Gift.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Should the entrant choose to subscribe to our partners’ newsletters (at point of contest entry), clause 20 applies where relevant. For any request to access, update or correct information, entrants should direct their requests to the relevant partner.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms or warranties.
- The Promoter is DOCLABKR Pte Ltd (RGN 201111155N) of #02-06, 203B Henderson Road, Singapore 159546.
DOCLABKR (www.DOCLABKR.com) is a website (the "Website") operated by DOCLABKR Pte Ltd (Singapore Company Registration 201111155N)
- Website Availability
- DOCLABKR may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- DOCLABKR reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- In the event that DOCLABKR, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, DOCLABKR reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
- Your Status
By placing an order to purchase Products (Order) through the Website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- The Contract Between You and The Partner
- After placing an Order, you will receive an email from DOCLABKR acknowledging that DOCLABKR has received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes an offer to DOCLABKR to buy a Product from the third party that offers the Product for sale via the Website (the Partner). All orders are subject to acceptance by the Partner, and the Partner will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between the Partner and you (Contract) will only be formed when the relevant Partner sends you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- Each Contract relates only to those Products whose dispatch the Partner has confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. The Partner shall not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed by way of a Dispatch Confirmation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your contract with DOCLABKR relates only to your use of the Website and the Services available therein.
- Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
- External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at contact@DOCLABKR.com if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
- Specific Use
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby INDEMNIFY the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- DOCLABKR Refund Policy
Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of any standard delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. DOCLABKR will not refund opened or used product.
Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the goods and notify DOCLABKR.
- Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- User of the Website
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Singapore). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- No Commercial Use
This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- Visitor Registration
Visitors will need to register with the Website in order to use some of the services or features made available on this Website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately either using the Website’s automated service, or via e-mail at contact@DOCLABKR.com. We may change registration requirements from time to time.
- Entire AgreementThese website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- AlterationThe Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- ConflictWhere any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- WaiverNo indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- CessionThe Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party
- SeverabilityAll provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- ApplicableAny relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Comments or QuestionsIf you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at contact@DOCLABKR.com